Can I wait out the 3-year Bar and then reapply for tourist visa?

 You can wait outside the United States for three years and apply for a tourist visa when you want to come back. The consulate office must agree to give you a visitor’s visa. Demonstrate to the consulate office that you have every intention of going back home after your visit in order to convince the officer that […]

Read More