Can I file a waiver of the 3-year Bar?

  •  If you are subject to the 3-year and 10-year bar, you are going to need to apply for a waiver.
  •  You must have a qualifying relative that can demonstrate extreme hardship.
  •  A qualifying relative for the waiver is a United States citizen or Green Card holder, spouse or parent.
  •  There is no provision in the law that allows you to demonstrate hardship to children.