NYC Naturalization Lawyer
At the Law Offices of Cheryl R. David, our New York City attorneys advise permanent residents interested in the United States citizenship about the naturalization process and help applicants for citizenship overcome any obstacles that might come up along the way. Our goal is to help you find the smoothest path to U.S. citizenship. For a consultation, contact The Law Offices of Cheryl R. David.
Our Naturalization Services
We recognize the significance of becoming a citizen. Our firm works tirelessly for clients as they pursue their dreams. If you are interested in naturalization, The Law Offices of Cheryl R. David is ready to serve. Our services in any given situation might include:
- Examining whether any criminal convictions will prevent you from citizenship or put you at risk of removal proceedings when applying for citizenship
- Getting a waiver of the citizenship test or language requirements for people over 55 or who have lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years
- Making sure that divorce or employment problems won’t threaten the interests of permanent residents whose original visas were based on marriage or work
- Considering the effect of extended travel abroad during the U.S. residence period
- Resolving tax problems prior to the application for citizenship
- Identifying grounds for claiming derivative citizenship or acquired citizenship based on family circumstances
We review all citizenship applications carefully with our clients. In the best circumstances, we discover that immigrants are already U.S. citizens. In most cases, however, our job is to make sure that we can document your eligibility for citizenship while addressing any problems that might interfere with the naturalization process.
Contact Our NYC Attorneys for Immigration and Naturalization
Citizenship is a significant step in one’s life. When a person becomes a citizen of the United States, doors are opened and opportunities come to fruition. Our firm is honored to help people through the process and achieve their life goals of becoming naturalized. For a lawyer’s advice about becoming a U.S. citizen or for help investigating the facts supporting your claim to citizenship, contact The Law Offices of Cheryl R. David.