Can I apply for Green Card if I entered US with fake Visa and my US citizen child is sponsoring me?

  •  The only people who qualify for a waiver are married to a United States citizen or green card holder, or a parent.
  •  If your only contact that is a United States citizen is your child, you are not going to eligible to apply for a green card.
  •  Although your child might be able to sponsor you by filing an I-130, if you do not have a parent or a spouse who is a citizen or a resident, you will not be able to get a green card and be eligible for a waiver.