Can I apply for Green Card if I am married to US citizen but I entered to US with a fraudulent Visa?

  •  Generally, you will be eligible to apply for a Green Card if you have the visa that helped enter the United States, even if it wasn’t yours.
  •  You will have to apply for the Green Card in conjunction with a waiver demonstrating that deportation would be an extreme hardship to your spouse with U.S. citizenship or Green Card, or parent.
  •  As long as you have that visa that helped you entered the United States and you admit that you committed a fraud, you would be eligible to apply for a waiver in addition to your Green Card.