What are the requirements to file 601 A provisional waiver?

  •  You need an immediate relative petition filed on your behalf and you must demonstrate extreme hardship either to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, parent or spouse.
  •  Once the I-130 is approved, the waiver kicks in and you have to demonstrate hardship either to a parent or spouse.