Can my fiance enter the US without a Visa to come here so we can get married?

  •  You may come to the United States for the purpose of getting married.
  •  Most people require a Visa to enter the United States.
  •  If you are from a country that does not require a Visa, you will need a passport to show that you are from that country to enter the United States.
  •  If you are coming with a Visa, such as a visitor’s Visa or with a Visa Waiver Program, then the intention of your entry, according to immigration, is that you are coming here for a visit, not the intention to live in the United States.