My fiance has a child, can the child come to the US with my fiance?

  •  If your fiancé has a child that you would like to bring to the United States as well, they both can come to the United States together, presuming that the child is under 21.
  •  They would go into their interview at the Consulate and apply for a fiancé visa. The child is going to be issued a K-2 visa and the parent is going to be issued a K-1 visa.