What are the requirements to file an Adjustment of Status, if I am married to US citizen?

  •  Based on marriage, you need to show that you have legally entered the United States, the beneficiary, or the person has been covered under INA-245-I, meaning that they either filed a labor certification or some type of family-based petition before April 30, 2001.
  •  You are going to have to demonstrate it is a real marriage.
  •  The beneficiary, your spouse, is going to have to show that they are admissible to the United States.