The Services We Provide
New York City Immigration Attorneys
The Services We Provide
Our attorneys combine experience and knowledge with a genuine passion for working in this field and a personal interest in helping our clients obtain their goals. We handle immigration for individuals and immigration for businesses.
To learn how you can benefit from the counsel of our attorneys who have a national reputation for effective immigration legal service, contact us onlinefor an initial consultation. Our office is conveniently located near Federal Plaza, and we are accessible from subway lines A, C, E, N, R, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9.
Representation in a Full Range of Immigration Matters, From Green Cards to Deportation Defense
Our immigration practice covers the full range of issues, with or without complications or special circumstances. Examples of the kinds of cases we accept include the following:
- Family visas for foreign national spouses, children, parents or fiancés of U.S. citizen petitioners or lawful residents
- Consular processing of immigrant visa applications or petitions for adjustment of status
- Waivers to enter the United States or while applying for lawful permanent residence and in removal proceedings
- Provisional waivers for those who must leave the United States to legalize their status
- Removal and deportation defense in all cases ranging from a simple visa overstay to individuals detained with criminal convictions
- Working with criminal defense attorneys on advising what criminal convictions will affect your immigration status
- Advice about the best ways to protect your immigration status in the face ofcriminal law problems
- Problems and uncertainties when a loved one is detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Helping businesses with I-9 compliance and audit issues
- Advice about nonimmigrant visas for employment
- Assistance with obtaining different types of employment visas such as H-1Band L-1B
- Advice for people who want green cards through employment immigrant visas
- Naturalization and citizenship standards and procedures, including immigration green card petitions
At the Law Office of Cheryl R. David, we’re committed to finding the best approach to any problem our clients bring us.
Contact Our Immigration Lawyers in NYC
To learn how an experienced New York immigration lawyer can protect your interests and expand your options, contact us today.
Se Habla Español