My Fiance Has a Child; Can the Child Come to the US with my Visa?

If your fiancé has a child that you’d like to bring to the United States as well, they both can come to the United States together, presuming that the child is under 21. They both would go into their interview at the Consulate and apply for a fiancé visa. The child is going to be issued a K-2 visa and the parent is going to be issued a K-1 visa. If you have questions as to whether or not your child can come to the United States along with you on a fiancé visa, please contact an experienced immigration lawyer in New York.

Cheryl David is an experienced immigration attorney in the New York City area. Contact her13 for a free initial evaluation regarding any questions you may have about immigration procedures and policies.