I entered the US on a fiance visa but we never got married, how can I stay in the US?

  •  If you come to the United States on a fiancé Visa and don’t marry your fiancé, you have very limited options to stay in the United States, even if you marry another U.S. citizen.
  •  The K-1 visa is specifically permitting you to come into the United States to marry the K-1 petitioner.
  • If you marry your fiancé within the 90 days and you file the application, but subsequently break up, then you can pursue the Green Card without your spouse.