How can I apply for my children, if I have a Green Card?

  • If your children are here illegally, they probably won’t be able to get a Green Card.
  •  If your children are living abroad and you have a Green Card, you can file an I-130 petition and they can come to the United States.
  •  US Immigration allows a certain number of people to come into the United States and children of Green Card holders are within that quota.