Do I lose my 2 year green Card if my US citizen husband leaves me before I file my I-751 petition?

  • You can still get your permanent green card.
  •  You should file for divorce and notify that on your 751.
  • Immigration will see an action for divorce and request an RFE, which requests evidence of a final divorce.
  •  You must show that the marriage was legitimate.
  •  You may be interviewed about the circumstances.