Can I remove my Green Card conditions if I am divorced from my US citizen ex-spouse?

  •  If you are divorced, yes, you certainly can go ahead with your 751.
  •  Indicate on your I-751 that you were married in good faith, but the marriage has been terminated due to divorce or annulment.
  •  You also have to demonstrate to immigration that although you are divorced, the married was entered into good faith.
  •  If possible, add an affidavit from others explaining the circumstances, demonstrating that it was not for a Green Card.